Thursday 11 June 2015

Kiwi nail art

Hey there!! I hope you're doing well, I'M DONE WITH MY EXAMS WOO. But I'll go more into that when I actually have time to write up posts and paint my nails!! This is a fun, simple nail art look I did. Ok it looks pretty rubbish in pictures but then at a distance it looked so fresh.

The proportions are totally off and it's so messy but I still really like the look of this. I definitely want to do kiwi nails again to improve on this and they were so fun and easy. The white weirdly turned green over the green though, don't know why that happened.

I did a white blob shape in the middle of the nail with the brush of the polish then I did little white lines coming out of it then put the black seeds in between. Went a bit wild with the black seeds, I think I should've let more green show through cause it's very imbalanced haha.

Green: Illamasqua - Radium
White: Barry M - Cotton
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your exams being done with! You certainly do deserve some painting time after working so hard :) I LOVE your kiwi look, so so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!! Maxin out relaxin hahahaha. Thank you so much!! :)

      Delete